Tuesday 31 July 2012

Mini Toons

Visit to Singapore Mini Toons

I like to visit shops that sell things that are both creatively designed and useful. I saw a table clip with a round hole that slots a cup, silicon coin purse, etc. at Mini Toons at Clementi Mall.


While I was looking at some hair accessories, a cheerful and helpful salesgirl came by.

‘Hi, we have a GSS promotion,’ she said, ‘buy three and you get one free. You can also mix and match…’

I nodded and looked around the shop. Meanwhile she attended to other customers.

While I was looking at some tissue packs with cute patterns, she dropped by again and introduced the more popular patterns and mentioned a promotion on this item.

At the payment counter, while keying my purchase she introduced another two outlets under the same company called Mini Bits and Mini Princess which sells gifts for children.

Wow, I was impressed by her salesmanship and chirpiness throughout. Although there are little signs about the promotions, she bothered to highlight them to the customer. She also tried to generate interest in their other shops.

That’s very good customer service. Kudos to Mini Toons.

No comments:

Post a Comment